Pages

May 27, 2015

Studying Islam has come at a price. Old friends see me as a traitor; family members see me as “strange,” and Muslims see me as someone who will never be good enough.

 Studying Islam has come at a price. Old friends see me as a traitor; family members see me as “strange,” and Muslims see me as someone who will never be good enough.........


This article first appeared in Huffington Post
Dr. Craig Considine is a Catholic American of Irish and Italian descent. As a sociologist, his main research interests include interfaith dialogue, Christian-Muslims relations, race and ethnicity, as well as comparative research and ethnography. Read more from his blog at http://craigconsidinetcd.com/

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/quranalyzeit/2015/05/11/the-price-this-christian-pays-for-respecting-islam-craig-considine/?utm_source=SilverpopMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Pan%20Patheos%2005.13.15%20%281%29&utm_content=&spMailingID=48649752&spUserID=MTI1MjI3NzI5NzE3S0&spJobID=681634932&spReportId=NjgxNjM0OTMyS0

No comments:

Post a Comment