Pages

Aug 22, 2010

DUA


The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said that one should say, “Allahumma ajirni min an-nar,” (‘O Allah, save me from the Fire!’) seven times after Maghrib and Fajr prayers. He told us (Allah bless him and give him peace) that saying it at Maghrib would grant one protection from the Fire if one died at night; and saying it at Fajr would grant one protection from the Fire if one died during the day. [Sunan Abi Dawud]





Golden Dua
http://goldenduas.com/down/Arabic_English.pdf





Allahumma innaka ‘Afuwun Karimun tuhib ul ‘afwa fa ‘afu’ anni, Allahumma inni as’aluka al-afu, wa al-afiyah wa al-mu’afat ad-daimah fi ad-dini wa ad-duniya wal-akhirah.

O Allah! You are Pardoning and Generous and You love to pardon, so pardon me. O Allah! I ask you for pardoning, good health (in body), and to be (spiritually) healthy always in my religion and in this life and the hereafter. Amin ya Rabb!



Dua for Noor:
Allahumma-al fi qalbi noor'an wa fi lisani noor'an wa fi basri noor'an wa fi sam'i noor'an wa 'an yamini noor'an wa'an yasaari noor'an min fawqi noor'an wa mintahti noor'an wa min amaami nooa'an wa min khalfi noor'an wa-jal li fi nafsi noor'an wa'a zim li noor'an.

O Allah! Make a light (noor) in my heart a light, and in my tongue a light. and in my sight a light, and in my hearing alight, and on my right a light, and on my left a light, and over me a light, and under me a light, and in front of me a light, and behind me a light, and make for myself a light, and grant me a great light.)..Ameen

Lord, illumine my heart with your light
My eyes with your effulgence
My ears with your radiance
Your light to my right, light to my left
Light above, light below
Light before me, light behind me
Allow your light to surround me , Lord

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as reported by And'Allah ibn Abbas , Sahih al-Bukhari
(The Bounty of Allah, Compiled and Translated by Aneela Khalid Arshed)




No comments:

Post a Comment